Learning FLASK

 

Who should read this tutorial? 

Anyone who is having basic knowledge of Python, and want to learn website development using python flask should go through this tutorial. I will ensure that at the end ot the tutorial you are at the moderate level of web development and are able to create your own web project.

Do follow me to ask questions or showcase your projects on the links below

Facebook (Send me a friend request)
Twitter (Follow Me)

Before We Start

 I assume that you are having basic knowledge of Python coding as it's a necessity for the course, also you must be having a hands-on experience with the HTML. 

What if you are new to all of these things?? Well, in that case I'll suggest you to first go through the basic tutorials of HTML and Python, and then tune back to this tutorial.

 See you in the next part of this tutorial series....








Comments

Popular Posts